Automatic Vacuum Forming Machines
- Usually for Thin plastic (0.2-1.5mm) forming,Vacuum forming, commonly known as vacuuforming, is a simplified version of thermoforming.
- whereby a sheet of plastic is heated to a forming temperature, stretched onto or into a single-surface mold, and held against the mold by applying vacuum between the mold surface and the sheet.
|Forming Area (mm)||710×1220||610×900|
|MAX Forming Depth (mm)||180||180|
|Forming Speed (Cycles/min)||3-4||3-4|
|Roll Materials (0.15-1.5mm)||PVC,PET,PETG,PS.etc||PVC,PET,PETG,PS.etc|
|Air Compressor Needed||15HP||15HP|
|Vacuum Pump||100 cubic meters||40 cubic meters|
(1) PLC system easy to operate, adopt LCD touch screen
(2) Digital pulls sheet structure, can arbitrarily change speed and length control by micro-computer.
(3) clients can choose two suitable mould plates width from 410mm to 710mm for free。
|Acrylic Vacuum Forming Machine||Thick Gauge Thermoforming Machines|
Vacuum Forming Machines is sometimes referred to as :
vacuum forming machinery, vacuum forming equipment,vacuum form machines,vacuum thermoforming machines,vacuum forming machine manufacturers,automatic vacuum forming machine,plastic vacuum forming machines，High speed vacuum forming machines，blister vacuum forming machines,etc